Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shinger Shpotlight: Danger Radio

So I'm gonna start doing this thing where I tell you about some really good singers/bands/rappers/etc. that you probably haven't heard of, and you are more than welcome to suggest some to me to post as well.

Being the first post about this, I've decided to go ahead and write about a little band called Danger:Radio. They're a tiny bit old, just a few years, but they have an original style and interesting pace to their songs. Mostly, they're very dancey and disco-esque, but they have a few slow songs to hold that crowd in as well (losers).

So, for my personal pick as my favorite song thus far from them, check out the video (or just listen to it) for "Slow Dance with a Stranger" by Danger:Radio. Enjoy!


Danger Radio- "Slow Dance With a Stranger"

No comments:

Post a Comment